We hope that you are all keeping well and staying safe. We wish to remind you of the importance of social distancing to combat the spread of Covid-19.
These are times of great uncertainty. The school year is completely disrupted at a critical time, with no immediate end in sight. However, it is important that we all remain upbeat and optimistic.
We intend to keep you all posted on any developments. Presently, there are no new updates.
We acknowledge the anxiety caused to both yourselves and your daughters, in particular to the Leaving Certificate students. The importance of having a structured day should reduce anxiety. Teachers have assigned work until March 29th and may be communicating with their students via e mails and/or Office 365 teams. This is vital for learning and teaching and providing a daily routine for students. We ask for your support and cooperation in ensuring that students engage with this work. If your daughter has difficulty with school work, please email the relevant teacher.
- If you have difficulty with access to office 365 and need a password to be reset, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For career guidance/counselling, please email Ms Mahon (email@example.com) or Ms Whelan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For other student supports, please email email@example.com
- Ms Kiernan can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Nulty can be emailed at email@example.com
- Ms Maher can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that all communications are between the hours of 9am and 4pm as per school hours.
We will contact you immediately with any new updates from the Department of Education and Skills.
Kind Regards and Best Wishes to you and your family,
Jacqueline Maher, Gemma Kiernan, Celine Nulty