Cashless System & Online Ordering and Payment
As a result of Covid-19, Get Fresh Catering & Scoil Mhuire are working on making the canteen in the school a cash free environment. We are installing our cashless payment system in the canteen and driven by the current crisis we are introducing a pre-order and pre-pay online facility to the system.
The cashless system primarily works on the basis of the students using a topped-up card to tap and pay for their purchases in the canteen. However, during the Covid 19 crisis in Scoil Mhuire there will be no tapping and paying in the canteen. All purchases will be pre-ordered and pre-paid online and available for collection in the area designated by the school at the appropriate time.
To get started, you need to purchase your child’s card from us. We have the following options for cards:
1. Card for 2 years @ €5.00
2. Card for 6 years @ €10.00
To order your card, you can call our office on (074) 9190294 and make payment by credit/debit card or you can email your order to email@example.com and we can send you bank details to make payment by bank transfer.
Cashless Card & Online Ordering Benefits:
- · Shorter queues
- · Faster service
- · More hygienic – no cash
- · View purchases online
- · No panic for lunch money
- · Stolen cards blocked instantly
- · Easy to order from PC, laptop or mobile devices
Step by Step Instructions for Pre-Order
1. On your PC, laptop, smart phone or tablet, go to website https://touchtopup.net
2. Click [Sign Up] – fill in required details
3. Click [Create Account]
4. Enter Account Key – from your card
5. Click [Continue]
6. On your PC, laptop, smart phone or tablet, go to website www.getfresh.ie
7. Select the name of the school your child attends
8. Select the products you would like to order
9. When you have selected all the items you require, proceed to checkout
10. Confirm all is correct and hit [Next]
11. Complete all fields on the order details screen including payment method of debit/credit card and hit next
12. On order summary check again all is correct, tick the box to confirm acceptance of terms and conditions then hit pre-order
13. Hit [Ok] to complete the order.
14. You will receive an email confirming your order and order will be ready for collection at the agreed date and time.